Venetia Major - Bespoke Jewellery can arrange for your jewellery articles to be professionally valued by a member of the National Council of Jewellery Valuers. With the evaluation come an A4 certificate stating all details of the piece and a recommended replacement value for insurance purposes. The valuer can also provide other services such as stone identification, deceased estate, and resale value.
18ct yellow gold cable neckpiece with an Australian keshi pearl, grown in Broome, with Australian cognac and champagne diamonds. The gold pod is hand carved, by eye, to be a mirror image, three dimensional copy of the pearl.
This piece is available for purchase. Go to the shop for further details.
A handmade, freeform textured pod to house a pear shape tanzanite hanging from a beautiful twisted cable chain. Matching earrings can be seen on the brooches & earrings page. The cable can be purchased from the shop.
A powerful design featuring an intense, faceted trillion cut citrine set in 18ct yellow gold hanging from round citrine beads.
A large checkerboard cut amethyst set in a solid sterling silver bezel with Celtic inspired interwoven hearts attached to a sterling silver woven cable chain.
- Use the online booking system to schedule a time to drop off your article/s.
- The time frame is approximately 2 - 4 working days. This allows time for the piece to be cleaned, checked and valued by the jeweller and valuer.
- The fee for appraisal is $80, to be paid upon collection of the article.
- You will receive a certificate which thoroughly describes all aspects of the piece.
- You can then use this certificate for insurance purposes.
To arrange your jewellery appraisal, schedule your consultation today!