Venetia Major - Bespoke Jewellery can arrange for your jewellery articles to be professionally valued by a member of the National Council of Jewellery Valuers. With the evaluation come an A4 certificate stating all details of the piece and a recommended replacement value for insurance purposes. The valuer can also provide other services such as stone identification, deceased estate, and resale value.
The Peacock Feather brooch is fully handmade in 18ct white gold. It features 49 gemstones that originated from the customer's older jewellery pieces, it measures approximately 10 cm long and 4 cm wide. The project took over a year to complete, from design to re-cutting the damaged opal, to making and setting the piece.
Featuring a large oval purple sapphire cabochon, this handmade pendant, in 18ct white gold has a 4 leaf clover theme, with the bail, side, back and chain are decorated with 4 leaf clovers.
- Use the online booking system to schedule a time to drop off your article/s.
- The time frame is approximately 2 - 4 working days. This allows time for the piece to be cleaned, checked and valued by the jeweller and valuer.
- The fee for appraisal is $80, to be paid upon collection of the article.
- You will receive a certificate which thoroughly describes all aspects of the piece.
- You can then use this certificate for insurance purposes.
To arrange your jewellery appraisal, schedule your consultation today!